September 20, 2012

♥ Holiday ended.


I am here again. Okay, probably this will be the last post for the coming 3 months.
Yea college reopen and I am starting to be busy as usual so I will not be able to update my blog too often.
Blog is always the best place to write off all the things happened in life. =)

Well, got my sem 4 result. It is okay but I'm not really satisfied with it. 3.900 for this time.
Ya, you might be asking, " Are you crazy ? Your pointers are good enough ! Then why did you feel not satisfied huh ? or such reactions, " Wei, don't lansi la I know you very pro."
Well, let me just tell you, This was my expected results. Actually I wanted to score 4.000 this round but I failed to do so. Hmm, compared with my friends, I'm not that clever. Really. They are very genius or I should say they are really pro ! I'm just a so so student, so please don't think I'm really clever or what anymore.

Next is about friendship. Hmmm
Idk whether you read this post or not, just wanted to say, you're still my best friend !
No matter what happened, find me ! I will be there for you ! :))



Okay so lets end this post with my beloved ♥ OPPAs ;D




Ji Yong's new mini album has released ! OMO I can't wait for his album to reach my place woohoo !! His new album was totally awesomeeee ! You will love it ! Come on just buy G-DRAGON new album ONE OF A KIND to support him ! Oh my Ji Yong I love your Crayon's MV !! Your soooooo sweeeeet and soooooo cuteeeeeee OMGOMG love die love die !! :p ♥ ♥ ♥ 




Next is about the maknae SeungRi. Hmm. unfortunately he had some scandals with him during the period of his movie shooting in Hong Kong. Oh well, he's fine now. But really hope that he could finished the shooting as soon as possible and back to Korea so that he will not being caught by any scandals anymore. Very worry about him ! :(




Coming up with Taeyang Oppa ! :D Heheheh, he is really a cute oppa ! Being so active in twitter and teased Bom and Dara in twitter ! Awww how bad he is ? :p Anyway hope to hear from him soon. Although I sent tweets to him everyday, yet I still miss him wuwuwu :(




Finally comes to Daesung and TOP ! This 2 naughty boys really made me feel so worried ! I totally have no any news from them ! Well, suddenly miss to-san diary ~ He didn't update his diary for almost a week ! OMG I started to miss his food posts ! :( 



And also TOP !!! Where have you been ? :( I knew you're shooting your new movie too, but please remember to take care yourself more oppa ! Miss you bingu head ! Anyway love you so muchhhhh ! :(


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Let me introducing you this cutie pie ! It's GAHO ! 
Oh my gawddddd he is so damn cuteeee :P
Hahaha, Ji yong Oppa loves him most ! :)



Yawn . Goodbye ! ♥ 


xoxo, lots of loves !