July 15, 2012

Rare update.

*Before I start to post anything, just wanna note it down,
I nearly forgot what's my blog link !!!!!
Oh shit, I was like "Huh, not this link meh ? Why I couldn't find back my blog ? Damn lorhhhhhhh -,-"
But luckily I managed to find it out again from facebook past stories. HAHAHAHA genius me :D

Oh well, back to blogger, again :)
It had been a couple of time since my last update.
I wish to update but I am just too lazy. Yeah, so call me lazy bump =/

Life is getting tougher day by day. College life isn't easy as what I thought when I was in secondary. Frankly, I miss high school life. I miss those moments when we bumped together, for no reasons. All the laughters and memories never fade in my mind. They were just lovely.

Stress is coming to me. I wish I could cope with it, but I was wrong.
I don't know how to handle it well. End up crying at the night. so-called the way to release my stress. Well, semester 4 is coming to the end, which mean final exam is around the corner. I am not prepared for anything yet. I am not in the exam mood. I guessed I was super lazy. =( Who wanna escape me out from the lazinesssssssss ? I would be really appreciate if somebody helps me to do so hehehehe *wink wink* :)

Its 2.04am now and I am experiencing insomnia.
WTF this is my first time I can't fall asleep at all. DAMN WHAT HAPPENED TO ME recently ? :((
I can't understand myself, anymore. I have no idea what I want, what should I need to do, just to make myself feel a little bit more happier.

Many of them asked me, "Why you always emo one ? You feel very sad meh ? Why are you not happy ?"
Guessed my facebook status betrayed me out. *sigh
I am happy, in front of the public. Somehow, I was actually a very quiet girl, with my own way of thinking, maybe unlogical or unexplainable. I am emotional girl, with my little stubborn and persistent. I always could not find any single word to describe how I feel, so probably you will see me posting all those emo statuses. That might be my real feeling but sometimes, they don't.

I wish someone can understand me, even though I remain silence.
I wish someone can hug me when I really feel deep weak inside my heart.
I wish someone can hear me, whenever I wanted to splash out all my feelings.
But sometimes, I rather keep inside my heart, never mention, never take it out. Just let it be.

Its okay. I could take it. I am weak but not in front of the public.
I am always the smiley girl in the gang :)
You will never see my sad faces, if we were not close.

Seriously, I miss my besties !
Its been a long time we didn't meet up with each other. We are all busy, for our own future. Miss all the time we crazy together, laugh non-stop, drunk, chatting whole night long .......... Guessed these will only happen during the sem break. So yea, I am looking forward for it with my best buddies. =)

I think I should try mobile update :\
This will be much more convenient for me to update since I didn't turn on my laptop during weekdays.
Smart phone will do :)

*Will be more frequent on Facebook or Weibo. <3 Stay tuned.

Goodnight, world.