July 17, 2012

Exams -,-

I am here again. Heh :)
Life is busy, but I still managed to spare some time to update my blog.

Ohh yea, there are 3 more weeks to final exam. Received the exam time table today. It was a horrible time table I ever seen. So damn. Seriously I hate the time table. So rush to complete all subjects. What to do, just accept it. I should start my revision now, but I have no motivation at all. I am lazy to touch all the notes and past years questions. Die lohhhhhh howwwwww =(

K ! I swear I wanna study tomorrow morning ! *serious face* HAHAHAHA



I miss you so much, so damn much.


為你我一定加倍愛護我自己 , 做一個值得你驕傲的 better me ♥


current look *

love this photo so much , heh ! :D





Oh yaa, I am currently watching this Hong Kong drama. [ 回到三國 ]
This is quite a nice drama and it's so funny ! Not bad not bad :D
馬國明真的很搞笑很可愛很帥 !! :D:D:D 



最近很累很累 不知道是不是我在乎的太過多 還是我在意太多
全部壓力一起涌著來 我很累很累 整個人就是很頹廢 很沮喪 D:

加油吧 一切都會好的 :))



K, I am going to sleep now. Goodnight :))



有些事情你越是刻意隱瞞 ,  你的心思越容易被人看穿。