September 7, 2012

HI :D randomly


Hello, long time no see ! :D
*lol, no readers u hello for what -,-*


YAY ! Finally updated my blog ! wheeeeee ~ :D:D:D 


Holiday? Erm yea. But it is going to end about a week time :/

Seriously, I did nothing during this long holiday. I can't even get a part time job to earn extra money. I'm just too sucks in finding part time jobs. LOL. Somehow, its not my fault too. Most of the jobs need pretty girls, tall girls, sexy girls ... Well, too sad and too bad I'm not a girl which fell into those categories -,- So conclusion I'm not getting any part time jobs in this semester break. One month is quite a long period if you have nothing to do in this one month time. But I'm okay with that because this are exactly the period which I can get more rest after the exhausted semester 4 studies and do whatever I like :) I slept at 2 or 3 am in the midnight and woke up after 12pm everyday. This is what I need in the holiday ! Eat, sleep, play like a Boss ! xD hehehhe



Hmmm, gonna post something about friendship in this post. 
Hostel Buddy ? Guessed it don't exists anymore ? So sarcasm. We are not as close as what we used to be last time. Just like, somebody I used to know. No talks, no regards, no any greets. Can't imagine how the hell we were so close when we're in the hostel. Maybe, a need of somebody ? I don't know. I really have no idea about it. This sem break would be much more lonelier compared with the previous one. We have no trips or any other outings anymore. Even a simple meet up also couldn't make it. Hmm, or I should say we are not giving out our effort to make it ? Well, I couldn't do anything on it. Maybe this I what I will get in the end. They said, true friends are those who will never feel awkward when there is a silence. But now, even we're talking, we still feel the awkwardness right ? Maybe yes or maybe no. I don't know. 

Well, the hard feeling exist when I saw something today. Guessed I'm no more important. Hah ! True what, I'm just thinking too much. Not going to talk about this matter anymore. Not anymore. Friendship ? Sucks :)



Once upon a time :) Memories still. 



Hmmm, okay, lets talk something others :)
Had my HPV injection yesterday. GAWD ! Damn pain. My hand almost cannot move after that injection -,- This was my first injection. As being told by the nurse, I have to complete the 3 vaccines. SHYT ?! I think I have 2 more times to feel the pain againnnnn T.T die lohhhhhhhh T.T





And yaaa, I'm so doubtful on whether wanted to buy GD's 1st Mini Album or not. Ahhhhhh damn stress man, it costs me RM72 for the album ! I'm so wanted to buy it but I have to consider my wallet and my bank saving account :( As what I said, I have no jobs in this holiday which mean I have no extra money to buy his album T.T So sad ....... I'm so eager to get it ! Hmm maybe I have another solution which is using my PTPTN money lol ! And ya, I had bought Bigbang Alive Tour concert ticket and that costed me another RM188 ! After that I have to buy their concert light stick where this is a necessary for their concert ! Wow another 30bucks for this again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! NO MONEY WHAT TO DO !!!! :(((( *sob sob* :((((((( Money !! Why you no love meeeeeeeee ?!! T.T I need you so badly !!!


Errrmmmmmm Its GD's album !! Another dilemma ........ Gold or Bronze to buy ? O.O 




Ermm, here's the light stick :) Cool right :) 
Im so in love with thissss ! So niceeee ! 
BigBang Alive Tour 2012 official light stick ! :D
Woooo ! Going to get one soon yo ! :) 





I Love Bigbang !! forever :) 





THE MEN __ BIGBANG ♥ ♥


TABI TOP ♥ ♥


PANDA SEUNGRI ♥ ♥


JIYONG GD ♥ ♥


DAEDAE DAESUNG ♥ ♥


TAEYANG ♥ ♥


:) :) :) 

All my love ~